President Elect Barack Obama Mosaics ~ News, Politics and Anything Else I Want to Say

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Elect Barack Obama Mosaics

I love mosaics. Last night I was inspired to make a few of President Elect Barack Obama (and a few with Obama and Senator McCain). I made these using AndreaMosaic with the tile images as Economist covers between 10/12/2002 - 11/1/2008 (the only dates there are large versions available). Click on the images to get larger versions of the images or even full size if you'd like (I didn't link directly to the full size image as they are all 6-11mb).

Obama in Iowa Mosaic
If you look at the full size image you can make out the covers. All that red is thanks to the big red box that is the Economist logo.



Obama American Flag Mosaic

Obama New Energy for America Mosaic

Obama at the US Capitol Mosaic

McCain, Warren and Obama at the Saddleback Civil Forum Mosaic

McCain and Obama Mosaic

Sen. Barack Obama in Albuquerque, N.M. Mosaic

Obama Change Podium Mosaic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! WOW! I have andrea mosaic and want to do something similar (with a picture of my Dad for his bday) with covers from the economist. Where were you able to download the covers from?
Thanks a lot, you help is appreciated.

-Alec.

Unknown said...

please email me to: amcobros @ gmail
thanks,

-A.